Insurance Tip of the Day
When sending in prescription receipts you paid with out of pocket for reimbursement there are a few guidelines you should follow.
1. Make sure the time limit hasn't expired
2. Find the correct the form if applicable and follow the instructions.
3. Make sure the receipts are legible.
4. When taping more than one receipt on the same page make sure they don't overlap important information such as the DAW, RX numbers and NDC numbers.
5. Send in a cover letter if you think it would help better explain your situation.
6. Technically you don't have to be civil in your cover letters but it can help.