Travel to Europe Part I
Packing and planning is an important part of any trip. Here are some things you need to make sure you have before you leave the country:
- Passport (obviously) - leave at least 6 weeks to get it if you don't already have it AND check your expiration date
- Paper copies of everything (tickets, plans, emergency contact, etc) - make sure another member of your group also has this information
- Sleeping Pills - this will revolutionize your way of travel - bite the bullet and get them!
- Tide Pen/Shout wipes - you never know when you're going to get dirty (like I did on the first day)
- Camera - You're going to Europe; take a camera and take lots of pictures. You won't regret it.
- Good shoes - This includes shoes for walking as well as "hot shoes" that only match with one outfit (again, it's Europe - splurge a little).