Name Change Tip of the Day Part 2

After receiving your marriage certificates in the mail, the first thing you need to do is go to the social security office. This will need to be done in order to be able to change your drivers license. It's not a hard place to find. It's in the office park across Winchester Road from Hamburg and it has a big sign out front. It is usually crowded, so be patient. I'd go as soon as they open, just before 9 in the morning. If you have trouble downloading the forms as I did, don't worry, they have them in there on the right wall after the check-in machine, and you will have time to fill it out. You just need your certificate and drivers license.


JCo said…
You also need to know your parents SS numbers. I was on the phone with my dad trying to track it down before they called my number. Good thing it is not a speedy service!

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Run Tip of the Day