Scuba List of the Day III
It's important in scuba to know a little sign language, obviously, because you can't talk. And they do make underwater tablets that work in water, but if you're with Amanda, she's probably filling it up with quotes for her quote board! So, you should probably learn the following things to sign prior to scuba diving:
- I'm out of air
- I really, really have to pee.
- Can I pee in my wet suit?
- Is there a bathroom underwater?
- Some jacker just took off my face mask; I can't see; and I just realized I'll have no way of watching you respond
- A shark just ate my fin
- The fact that the shark just ate my fin is actually the least of my/our worries.
- Do I look fat in my non-black wetsuit?