One Thousandth Tip of the Day
You probably can't believe it, but this tip that you are reading at this very minute is the one thousandth Tip O Da Day! We have also had over 2,500 comments. It has been nearly 3 years, of everything from the silly to the stupid. But don't go back and read every single tip because it takes about five hours. We know, because we went through the effort to put together this list of our 100 "Best" tips:
Some of our milestone tips:
Some of our milestone tips:
- Our tip from Dec 31, 1999
- Our first tip
- Our 101st tip.
- Celebrating one year of tips.
- Our 500th Tip
- Some video from the party celebrating our 500th tip
- Our 800th tip
- Our Christmas tip/gift from last year
- SuperBowl Tips 1 & 2
- The Cheapskates Guide to Parsimony, Parts I, II, III, IV, V
- Vander's excellent Marriageability Tips of the Day A, B, C, D
- Words not to call women: Brute, Thick, Beast, Big-Boned, Stocky
- Guide to Keep the Government from Seizing your Property, Part I, II, III, IV and V. Part VI is also the single tip with the most comments.
- Easy-Setup-Pool: step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4
- Some adventures from learning to scuba dive: Important sign language, how to deal with the person who is socially awkward even without a wet suit on and how to spot evil scuba-ers.
- The Elf Tip, The Troll Tip and The Oompa Loompa Tip
- Tips for men wearing loungewear
- Tip for Valets
- Tip for the Airline Industry
- Tip for politicians
- Tips for those naming children's toys
- Tips for those meeting all their in-laws at once
- How to not appear being single on Valentines Day
- Best Christmas Tip
- Be ready for Talk Like a Pirate Day
- A fun candy alternative for Halloween
- "I love you", April Fools! and Non-April pranks
- The one anti-fraud tip you should make sure your parents and grandparents know about
- Some frequent flier programs actually work across multiple airlines
- Finally a way to remember the difference between "its" and "it's"
- Thor's rebate woes and how to fix the problem
- Best free fonts
- Details on Credit Card and back account fraud liability
- Are tomato's a fruit for a vegetable?
- How to negotiate while buying a car and how to see through your salesperson's crap
- Help dating, and undating.
- Maybe you need to fend off some overly determined, undatable admirer.
- Gift shopping via Skymall and you can't forget the monkey head
- But if you're not flying soon, you can always get a motion activated pig
- The bad waxing incident and the insensitive response.
- A great use for grease.
- Jay's complete health cure-all
- Pranks to play on your fellow submariners
- Two best ways to eat Oreos
- Lame tips for faking a fabulous party
- Fly Tip of the Day
- How to get rid of hiccups
- A simple guide to help men make those tough decisions in life
- Maybe you need an ideas for a pet or just naming them
- Have you ever had a potato buddy?
- Gym Observations…
- Itemize your gratuity
- Food Substitution tip of the Day
- The script to a day in the life of Jay
- The psychology of mice
- Ways to save your prepaid cellphone minutes
- Things Wal-Mart associates may not know exist with some even funnier things in the comments.
- How to spot a good ice cream place or electronics
- Nicholasville (hearts) Firecrakers
- Do dried apricots really have the texture of a human ear?
- Great ways to conserve energy in the midst of global warming
- Flipping off alternative
- Capain Skyteam and other uses for the shirt
- How to properly kill a spider
- Eating for $1
As you scour the archives, don't be afraid to comment, most people may not go back and read them, but we you're loving staff do!